FAQs on Account Opening
1. Which documents are required to open an account with Tiger Brokers?
A photo of your personal identification card (ID) and a handwritten signature.
2. How to open an account if I cannot provide an employer’s address?
If you cannot provide a specific employer name and address, you cannot open an account.
3. How long does it take to open an account?
The account will be opened within one to three working days after registering, however it may require more time for certain cases. Please contact our client servicing support for further information.
4. How would I know whether my account has been successfully opened?
After your account has been successfully opened, you will receive an SMS on your mobile phone as a reminder. Alternatively, you can log onto the official website of Tiger Brokers to check your account status.
5. What will happen if I do not trade after successfully opening an account?
Your account will still be valid.