Procedure of Funds Deposit
How to deposit money in Tiger
- For customers without any deposit before, please click 「Deposit Funds」as shown in the picture on the left.
- For customers who have already deposited in Tiger, please click 「Deposit」as shown in the picture on the right.
If you do not have any of these currencies, you can exchange the currency at the bank first (it is recommended to choose the currency you need for stock trading, such as exchanging US dollars for trading US stocks),and then deposit.
- For example: if your bank account is in New Zealand, please select "New Zealand bank Account".
- Note: Recipient Details may be different for different users. Therefore, please do not directly use the information shared by others to operate the deposit, and do not directly share your information with others.
When making a remittance, please try your best to fill in the "Payment reference/comment" (your name + prime account number in Tiger APP) provided by Tiger for quick deposit and enter some decimal in the remittance amount. For example, to remit HKD 10,000.00, you can enter HKD 10,000.23.
Query path for "Payment reference/comment" in Tiger APP:「Trade」-「Deposit 」- 「Bank Account Transfer 」- Select 「currency」 - Select 「The bank to transfer」, then slide down, copy the 「Payment reference/comment」at the bottom.
- Save key screenshots during remittance, then submit images or PDF files of the remittance to Tiger. Try to use clear images or PDF when uploading, and ensure that the remittance record is sufficient;
- If you have more than one remittance, please fill in the notification separately against your bank records.