5. How to Verify a bank account
- We only accept deposits from a NZ registered bank account.
- Enter your bank account name, bank account number, bank account type, SWIFT code, your address details, then click on Save.
- The document should contain your bank name, bank account number and your name, which should match with your Tiger account name and should be dated within the last 12 months.
- You can choose to upload a bank statement or a bank document that has the above information.
- You can blur your transaction details as we do not need this information.
Upload your bank account evidence as shown below and click on Submit.
- You can instantly verify your bank account without uploading any documents via Akahu.
- Akahu provides open finance infrastructure for New Zealand. Find out more about Akahu.
- Simply verify your email address, select who you bank with and log in with your banking credentials and select the bank account you wish to verify.