4 How to deposit with Akahu
1. Log in to your Tiger Brokers account and click 'Deposit'
a. Via the Tiger Brokers website
b. Via the Tiger Trade app
2. Choose Akahu as the deposit method
3. If this is your first time using Akahu, you will need to authorise your account. To do this, click 'Start to link.'
3.1 Tiger Brokers will redirect you to Akahu, and you will need to enter the required information to verify your account. Click 'Continue'.
3.2 Enter your email address and click 'Continue', a verification code will be sent to this email address, enter this code.
3.3 Select your bank, and submit your online bank account credentials (please note - this is private, and we do not store this information).
3.4 Authorise your bank account. Please note, at this stage we only support linking one bank account at a time. If you want to change the bank account linked, the previously linked account will automatically be unlinked.Click 'Connect'.
4. Now that you have authorised the bank account via Akahu, when you choose to deposit with Akahu, the bank account you have linked will be visible on this page and can be deposited from.
When the green 'Verified' appears after the name of your bank account, you can use it to deposit to your Tiger Trade account. Enter the deposit amount and click 'Submit' to submit the deposit application.
If red 'Verified fail' text appears, this means that you may have used a non-personal bank account, and you need to update your bank account information.
5. To ensure the security of your funds, there will be a security authentication when you create a deposit application. You will need to enter the verification code that is sent to your phone.
6. When the 'Submit Successfully' page appears, this indicates that your deposit information has been successfully submitted to Akahu. You can click the 'View deposit Reported' button to query the processing of this deposit, and when your funds reach your Tiger Trade account, we will notify you by SMS and/or email.