Documents Required in the Account Application
What You Need To Provide – Application
You will need to provide the following information:
- Full Name;
- Current Residential Address;
- Date of Birth;
- Details of Tax Residency;
- Passport or Identity Card Number;
- Employer’s name and address;
- Details of assets and income;
- Investment objectives and experience
What You Need – Documents
Proof of Identity (only one document is required from either one of the categories)
- Must be current and valid, signed by the account holder and indicate the passport number clearly, date of expiration, date of birth and country of issue must be included;
Must be current and valid and clearly indicate the ID card number. Both front and back of the ID card are required.
Proof of Residential Address (only one document is needed from either one of the categories)
The address on the document must be similar with the address you enter in your account application form.
- Utilities Bills
Electricity, water, telephone (including mobile phone) or gas bill; validity of the document must be within 3 months and indicate the account holder’s full name and address;
- Government-issued documents/statements
Must contain current residential address and issued within the past 3 months
- Bank Statement
Must clearly show the account holder's full name, current residential address and have been issued within the past 3 months.